Ai-Ai delas Alas wishes to surpass the records set by Star Cinema blockbuster hits ‘No Other Woman’ and ‘Praybeyt Benjamin’ this year.
De las Alas said nobody would not want to set a new record in Philippine cinema but she would not feel bad if ‘Enteng ng Ina Mo’ does not surpass the earnings of the two Star Cinema hits.
Last year, she won the ‘Best Actress’ awards with her ‘Tanging Ina Mo Last Na ‘To’ movie, and this year, she also wants to earn the same recognition.
The ‘Enteng Ng Ina Mo’ movie, is reported to be the biggest Metro Manila Film Festival opener. It earned P38.5 million during the festival’s first showing day.
De las Alas was thankful to everyone who lined up to watch her comedy film on Christmas day.
- Ai-ai de las Alas Shares the Reasons Why Many Girls Fall for Vic Sotto
- Pokwang’s Movie ‘A Mother’s Story’ Bares the Hardship of Mother Working Overseas
- Ai-Ai Gives In Best Actress Trophy to Nora Aunor
- Judy Ann Santos Will Take Ai-Ai de las Alas’s Role in Vic Sotto-Bong Revilla’s MMFF Movie
- Bong Revilla is Happy with his Performance in ‘Panday 2’ & Active in Helping Floods Victims in Mindanao