Manny Pacquiao, and his family are scheduled to move into their multimillion peso-worth mansion in Forbes Park, Makati City in 2012.
Manny himself, confirmed this, adding that the house’s interior design has already been finished. Jinkee was the in charge of the furnishings of their new house.
Pacquiao bought the three-storey, P 388M-worth mansion at the upscale subdivision’s Cambridge Circle in June this year.
The estimated 1,500-square meter property with its own tennis court was the former home of Roque Tordesillas, a senior vice president for sales and business development for Marsh Philippines.
Lately, Manny also surprised his family with an Italian four-room, fully-furnished lavish yacht worth P 25 million.
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- Manny Pacquiao & Jinkee Pacquiao are Now Proud Franchise Owners of Davao-grown Coffee Shop
- Jinkee Pacquiao Stays Calm when She Receives Death Internet Hoax
- Manny Pacquiao Has Found a Gym Near the Senate
- How Manny Pacquiao Manages to ‘Drive out’ Temptations