Robert De Niro, the actor and his wife Grace Hightower are the proud parents of a baby girl born via a surrogate.
The baby is the second child for De Niro, 68, and Hightower, 56, who is named Helen Grace Hightower De Niro, and weighed a healthy 7 lbs 2 oz at birth.
The ‘Meet the Parents’ lead star, married actress Hightower in 1997, and they have a son, Elliot, who was born in 1998.
De Niro also has a son and adopted daughter with ex-wife Diahnne Abbott and two twin sons with former girlfriend Toukie Smith.
De Niro can currently part of the star-studded, feel-good film ‘New Year’s Eve.’
- Heart Evangelista Is Ready To Tie The Knot With Chiz Escudero
- Gab Valenciano Says The New Year Signals a New Chapter for His Life After Split with Wife Tricia Centenera
- Wyn Marquez Will Try Her Luck Again in Binibining Pilipinas this Year?
- Is Alden Richards Courting a Non-showbiz Girl?
- Ogie Alcasid’s Daughter Will Join Showbiz