In spite of her split-up with actor Piolo Pascual, KC Concepcion is ending the year with a happy heart.
It will end this year with her, having a happy heart and she will start 2012 with a happy heart. This was after the promotional shoot of her newest hosting job, ‘The X-Factor Philippines.’
She doesn’t know if her newest show can make up for all the challenges she faced this year.
Concepcion will start 2012 by hosting the Filipino version of ‘The X-Factor,’ after her exclusive contract signing with ABS-CBN.
It’s the first reality talent show and one of the biggest shows abroad especially in the United Kingdom. .
‘The X-Factor Philippines’ is the local franchise of ‘The X Factor,’ first aired in United Kingdom in 2004.
It will hold auditions starting January in Batangas, Olongapo, Bataan, Cebu, Bacolod and in Manila.
- KC Concepcion is Meeting People Again
- KC Concepcion Thinks her Career is Over after Break-up with Piolo Pascual
- KC Concepcion is Now Ready to Accept Paulo Avelino As a Boyfriend?
- KC Concepcion Shares That Her Heartaches & Trials Are All Compensated
- After Piolo Pascual KC is Now Linked to Luis Manzano