Cristina Corona, wife of Chief Justice Renato Corona, received P78,000 as monthly basic salary as president of John Hay Management Corporation, JHMC records showed.
Mrs. Corona also received a monthly representation allowance of P10,800 a monthly communication expenses of P20,000 and P40,000 per board meeting appearance.
Earlier the wife of impeached Chief Justice Renato Corona has been subpoenaed to appear in a preliminary investigation at the Department of Justice. It is based on a complaint of an alleged misused of funds of John Hay Management Corp. (JHMC), where she was a former top officer.
- Chief Justice Renato Corona’s Wife is Summoned over Misuse of Funds
- Renato Corona’s Bank Accounts Closed 1st Day of Impeachment Trial
- Renato Corona’s P1-million Raffle Winning Leads Prosecutors to his Bank Account
- Sen. Cayetano Asks Where is The List of Killings During the Pres Pnoy’s Time?
- Robin Padilla Urges People To Watch How Elected Officials Use Public Funds