Sen. Ramon ‘Bong’ Revilla Jr. wishes for his father’s peace of mind and happiness this Christmas.
Bong’s family is going through a lot of suffering. He told the press, during the press conference of ‘Panday 2.’ He wishes that his family will survive what it is going through.
When the press asked him about his father’s condition, he just smiled. The former senator was reportedly brought to the hospital last November due to cough and fever.
The ‘Panday’ lead star was also seen joking with his leading lady, Marian Rivera during the presscon.
Bong always wants to do movies for kids during the Christmas season. His last year’s entry, ‘Ang Panday,’ won various awards including Best Actor (for Bong) and Best Picture.
His entry this year, ‘Panday 2’ is pitted against strong contender ‘Enteng ng Ina Mo’ which stars Vic Sotto and Ai-ai delas Alas.
Bong is dedicating ‘Panday 2’ to the memory of Fernando Poe Jr. (FPJ) , the original star of ‘Panday.’
It stars Marian Rivera, Iza Calzado, Phillip Salvador, Benjie Paras, Rhian Ramos, Eddie Garcia, Kris Bernal, Buboy Villar and Alden Richards and is directed by Mac Alejandre. It is produced by GMA Films and Imus Productions.
- Bong Revilla is Happy with his Performance in ‘Panday 2’ & Active in Helping Floods Victims in Mindanao
- Judy Ann Santos Will Take Ai-Ai de las Alas’s Role in Vic Sotto-Bong Revilla’s MMFF Movie
- Lucy Torres Joins the Cast of Ang Panday2
- Sen. Bong Revilla’s ‘Ang Panday’
- Ai-Ai Gives In Best Actress Trophy to Nora Aunor