Kris Aquino shares her Christmas wish, freedom from her failed marriage to James Yap
A year ago, Aquino filed for annulment to end her five-year marriage to Yap.
Since her marriage failed, she wants for their freedom and its finality.
This was during the press conference for her film ‘Segunda Mano’ with Dingdong Dantes and Angelica Panganiban.
Aquio wants that freedom to be able to love again. Right now she does not have that freedom because they are not legally free.
But she made it clear, that she is happy being with her two sons, Joshua and Bimby.
However, Aquino said she will just wait and see what will happen next.
Aquino’s latest film, ‘Segunda Mano,’ is an official entry to this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival.
It’s directed by Joyce Bernal and it will hit theaters on December 25.
- Kris Aquino is Slated to Shoot ‘Undo’ with Piolo Pascual
- Dingdong Dantes Shrugs off Allegations in Winning Best Actor Awards
- Kris Aquino Chooses Love Over Career for Mr. Right
- Kris Aquino & Dindong Dantes are Producing the Movie ‘Segunda Mano’
- E.R. Ejercito Declares that Dingdong Dantes is a Fine Actor