Toni Gonzaga wants to try her hand in producing concerts and her own TV show, aside from acting, singing, and hosting.
The idea came to her mind while preparing for her 10th showbiz anniversary concert titled ‘Toni @ 10’ held in late September.
Speaking from previous experience, Gonzaga clarified that producing is a very hard work at the same time, if you finished a project it’s very fulfilling as an artist and as a producer when you get something accomplished.
She signed a three-year contract with ABS-CBN, shortly after Kapamilya stars Sarah Geronimo and Bea Alonzo renewed their own contracts with the station in the same week.
Gonzaga is one of the co-hosts on daily noontime show ‘Happy Yipee Yehey’ and the talk show, ‘The Buzz’ every Sunday.
Gonzaga received the Anak TV Seal as Most Admired Female Personalities during the award ceremony held on Thursday morning.
- Toni Gozaga is Celebrating Her 10th Year in Showbiz
- Angel Locsin: ‘Labeling’ Isn’t Important In Her Relationship with Phil Younghusband
- Sarah Geronimo is Not Yet Comfortable to Tell the Real Score Between Her & Gerald Anderson
- John Lloyd Cruz is the Movie ‘Box Office King’
- Pokwang is now Living in a 30M Dream House