Rhian Ramos has filed a temporary protection order suit against her ex-boyfriend, Mohan ‘Mo Twister’ Gumatay in Muntinlupa City.
Ramos is asking the court to stop Mo from further using the media and social networking sites to ruin her reputation.
She also wants Mo to stop calling and sending messages and e-mail to her.
The lawyer said Mo violated RA No. 9262 (Violence Against Women and Children Act) by inflicting psychological and emotional violence’ on Ramos.
Earlier, Mo’s video diary went viral , he claimed that Ramos had aborted their love child due to pressures from show business’ elders and Ramos’ family.
Mo’s actions have traumatized Rhian and her family. Ramos said, it’s more than what people have seen, she’s been hurt over a longer period of time. She does not deserve the pain.
Rhian said that this is only, between the two of them. Mo shouldn’t involve other people in their quarrel.
The actress filed the case, hoping to put an end to the issue now, so that she can move on and she would like Mo, to do the same.
Rhian said that this is between the two of them. Mo shouldn’t involve other people in their quarrel.
- Rhian Ramos Wants Mo Twister Out of Her Life Forever
- Mo Twister’s ‘Video Diary’ May have a Damaging Effect on Rhian Ramos’ Showbiz Career?
- Rhian Ramos Takes a Short Break from Show Business
- Mo Twister Asks Apology to Rhian Ramos & GMA Network over ‘Video Diary’
- Rhian Ramos & KC Montero Confirm that They Already Ended Their Relationship