Mark Bautista’s name is dragged into the break-up of showbiz couple Piolo Pascual and KC Cocepcion.
Christian Bautista came to the defense of his friend, singer Mark Bautista, saying Mark is not gay.
He said it’s not new. Mark and Piolo have proven themselves time and time again and they will survive. They have songs and they have concerts.
He himself was also once rumored to be gay and instead of dwelling on the issue, he chose to move on.
Some few weeks ago, Concepcion had a tell-all interview with Boy Abunda, where she admitted that she and Pascual have called it quits.
KC did not disclose the real reason behind their separation but hinted that she is not the one that Pascual needs in his life.
- KC Concepcion Thinks her Career is Over after Break-up with Piolo Pascual
- KC Concepcion Joins Mom & Dad over at Viva and Transfers to TV5?
- Boy Abunda: KC Concepcion Does her ‘Tell-All’ to Ease Pain
- KC Concepcion Finally Confirms Break-up with Piolo Pascual
- After Piolo Pascual KC is Now Linked to Luis Manzano