Yoko Ono met the youthful Queen Elizabeth II with Duke of Edinburgh, at the opening of the Museum of Liverpool.
Yoko Ono, the widow of the Beatles star John Lennon said, she was struck by how youthful the Queen was looking, who wore a burgundy wool coat and dress by Karl Luwore with a matching hat.
Ono was also impressed by her choice of colors that made her look young and so elegant. It is always nice to meet her, Ono added.
The Royal couple were given a 50-minute tour of the new building on the city’s waterfront and the Queen unveiled a plaque commemorating the occasion.
- John Lennon’s Killer’s Request for Parole is Rejected for the Nth Time
- Kate Middleton & Prince William are Expecting a Baby
- KC Concepcion Prepares Opening of X-Factor Philippines and her Birthday Celebration
- Beatle’s Paul McCartney will Tie the Knot for the 3rd Time
- Barber Makes Beatles-inspired Cuts