The Pasay City Regioal Trial Court court ordered former president Gloria Arroyo to be moved from St. Luke’s hospital to a military-run medical facility while waiting to go on trial for alleged vote rigging.
The judge noted that medical procedures that are required by Arroyo could be done at the Veterans Memorial Medical Center.
Arroyo will be transferred to the Veterans Memorial Medical Center, few days from now.
Arroyo’s safety would be assured because the government hospital is a heavily secured facility and competent government doctors could attend to all her needs.
Arroyo has been staying at a P50,000-a-day private hospital suite since she was arrested last month on charges of rigging senatorial elections in 2007.
- Gloria Arroyo Will Sue Leila Delima If She Files a Case for her Detention?
- Nora Aunor is Unable to Pay Monthly Rent on Her House?
- Ombudsman Conchita Morales Reports CJ Renato Corona has $12 Million in 82 Dollar Accounts
- Iggy Arroyo’s Remains Arrives on Wednesday February 29
- The Return of Iggy Arroyo’s Remains is Delayed Until Sunday