Boy Abunda said, nobody forced actress-TV host KC Concepcion to do her tell-all on ‘The Buzz’ on Sunday.
Concepcion’s decision to announce her breakup with actor Piolo Pascual was her own, Boy Abunda clarified.
She thought about it for a long time, to ease her pain and not to hurt other people.
It was KC’s struggle and Boy respects her decision. Like anybody else, she has the right to express herself. Boy could just imagine how hard it must have been for KC to do the interview.
Abunda himself revealed, he didn’t want to do the interview because it was one of the most difficult one he had. It was hard because he knew how devastated KC was and she was in so much pain. Her flow of tears just wouldn’t stop.
- KC Concepcion Thinks her Career is Over after Break-up with Piolo Pascual
- KC Concepcion Finally Confirms Break-up with Piolo Pascual
- KC Concepcion Joins Mom & Dad over at Viva and Transfers to TV5?
- Christian Bautista Belies Rumor that Mark Baustista is Gay
- Piolo Pascual: Break-up with KC Concepcion is a ‘Very Sensitive Issue’