The negotiation for the much-awaited bout between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is on-going and may push through next year.
Bob Arum, the promoter and Top Rank president and CEO said that they’ve been talking to various investor groups.
Arum said it’s a lot of money and they want to make the deal possible.
Those who get involved in the fight are talking about putting huge amount of money and they’re exploring it now.
Meanwhile, Manny Pacquiao is ready to fight Mayweather if the prize is right.
- Floyd Mayweather Calls Manny Pacquiao about their May 5 Fight
- Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather are Going to Slug it Out in Novemver 2012
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. is Sentenced to 90-Day Imprisonment
- Promoter Bob Arum Does not Want a Pacquiao-Mayweather Bout
- Manny Pacquiao Enters the Ring with ‘Disconnected Look’