Nonito Donaire Jr., the world bantamweight champion will soon find out who is next in line to be his opponent.
The two fighters are mentioned to him like Wilfredo Vazquez, who is the former WBO super bantamweight champion and son of Puerto Rican legend, Wilfredo Vazquez Sr.
The other fighter is Takalani Ndlovu, the South African champion, who won the IBF title from Canada’s Steve Molitor.
Whoever it is, Donaire said he, is going to be ready.
The ‘Filipino Flash’ is currently, the WBC and WBO Bantamweight World Champion. He is also currently rated by The Ring as the number four pound-for-pound boxer in the world.
Lately, Nonito spent a month in the country to marry his wife, Rachel, in a Catholic ceremony in Las Piñas City.
- Nonito Donaire Wins vs Wilfredo Vasquez Jr. in WBO Super Bantamweight Title on Feb. 05
- Nonito Donaire Wins in a Knockout Victory
- Vic Darchinyan & Nonito Donaire’s Fight is a Rematch
- Nonito Donaire Considers the Match Against Toshiaki Nishioka as One of His Biggest Fights
- Nonito Donaire Captures His 2nd World Title With Unanimous Decision Victory Over Jeffrey Mathebula