Maja Salvador respects Coco Martin’s decision, not to work with the actress ‘out of respect’ for her boyfriend, Matteo Guidicelli.
It’s just okay for her but they should move on and be happy, the actress added.
Earlier, Coco confirmed that he personally asked ABS-CBN’s talent management arm, Star Magic to avoid putting him and Maja together in a project.
This is in relation to Coco and Matteo’s well-publicized fistfight at the Star Magic Ball.
After the incident, Maja and Coco haven’t had the chance to talk to each other yet.
But while Coco avoids working with Maja, he hopes to do a project with Angel Locsin because she’s kind and very professional.
Meanwhile, Coco and Maja create a perfect match in their acting careers. In fact, their last tandem in ‘Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin’ causes their fans to wish that they become lovers not only in soap operas but also in reality.
Maja is now part of the series ‘Nasaan Ka Elisa’ with Melissa Ricks.
- Maja Salvador Admits She is the Cause of Coco Martin & Matteo Guicelli’s Fight
- Matteo Guidicelli Makes it Clear that Anyone Can be Paired with Maja Salvador
- Coco Martin Sets Boundaries Between Mateo Guidicelli and Maja Salvador
- Maja Salvador Says Life Goes On After the Coco-Matteo Controversy
- Maja Salvador Admits Relationship with Matteo Guidicelli