Just like most Filipino artists, Ai-Ai de las Alas has a dream to make it in Hollywood.
De las Alas announces it, during the 25th Star Awards for Television on Tuesday.
De lwards as Alas received the Best Comedy Actress and Best Single Performance by an Actress at the PMPC Star Awards for TV.
She is sharing her awards with her fans and loved ones.
Currently, de las Alas is preparing for a film with Prince of Comedy Vic Sotto.
M-Zet and Star Cinema have an official entry to this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival in ‘Enteng ng Ina Mo’ with Ai-Ai delas Alas and Vic Sotto.
De las Alas is also one of the judges of ‘Pilipinas Got Talent,’ which is set to air its fourth season.
- Ai-ai and Vic, Together in a Movie
- Ai-Ai Gives In Best Actress Trophy to Nora Aunor
- Judy Ann Santos Will Take Ai-Ai de las Alas’s Role in Vic Sotto-Bong Revilla’s MMFF Movie
- Bong Revilla is Happy with his Performance in ‘Panday 2’ & Active in Helping Floods Victims in Mindanao
- Ai-ai de las Alas’ Enteng Ng Ina Mo’ is the Biggest Filmfest Opener