Malacañang Palace does not believe that Gloria Arroyo, the former President has a life-threatening ailment.
Arroyo’s doctors are the best persons to testify her medical conditions not her spokespersons.
The Supreme Court and the Pasay court will use the said doctors’ testimony as the basis for their respective decisions.
The Palace’s position’ is that Arroyo has no life-threatening condition.
This was why the Palace initially turned down Arroyo’s request for travel abroad.
Meanwhile, Arroyo was allegedly in better spirits after a stream of visitors—past and present allies in the House of Representatives and former Cabinet members kept her company in her hospital suite, in the past few days.
- Gloria Arroyo Will Sue Leila Delima If She Files a Case for her Detention?
- Nora Aunor is Unable to Pay Monthly Rent on Her House?
- Ombudsman Conchita Morales Reports CJ Renato Corona has $12 Million in 82 Dollar Accounts
- Iggy Arroyo’s Remains Arrives on Wednesday February 29
- The Return of Iggy Arroyo’s Remains is Delayed Until Sunday