Sharon Cuneta, the Mega Star is finally joining the Kapatid network.
Cuneta takes its career for another level in another station, TV5 after 23 years.
She entered into a 5-year contract with the TV5 last night, November 22, 2011, at its Marajo office with TV5 President and CEO Atty. Ray Espinosa and TV5 COO Robert Barreiro.
Cuneta will be part of the upcoming projects on TV5 which includes a daily talk show, a reality show, and a movie. Her contract is allegedly worth P1 billion?
Sharon is welcomed by ex-Kapamilyas like Mariel Rodriguez, Jasmine Curtis and Ruffa Gutierez.
Some stars expressed surprise over the reported P1-billion contract of the veteran actress.
Meanwhile, the management of ABS-CBN said that Cuneta has her reasons for moving to another channel and they would like to respect it.
- Sharon Cuneta is a Local Trending Topic in Twitter After Signing ‘P1 Billion Contract’
- Sharon Cuneta is Eager Over Projects with Gabby Concepcion & Richard Gutierrez
- Sharon Cuneta Decides to Leave the Micro-Blogging Site
- Vilma Santos is Not Using a Twitter Account
- Sharon Cuneta Takes a Break from Twitter