Sam Milby shares his excitement to go abroad next year and pursue his Hollywood dream.
Milby said that it is a very good gamble and he feels positive about it.
He’s really up for the challenge although he knows it’s hard to enter Hollywood but he’s excited.
It is his dream and will really work hard to push himself as much as he can. He thinks that if anybody will really put his mind to it and really work hard for it, he can achieve anything.
However, Milby denied rumors that he has already signed up for a project in Hollywood. He will be there for auditions, he’ll do it for 3 months and there’s still no guaranteed work.
Milby has given up two local showbiz roles because of his Hollywood plans.
He is supposed to do a movie with Bea Alonzo and be part of the series, ‘Alta’ with Gretchen Barretto and Luis Manzano.
Sam Milby started his showbiz career by joining ‘Pinoy Big Brother’.
- Gretchen Barretto will Now Start Taping ‘Alta’
- Jessy Mendiola Refuses to Comment on Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli’s Relationship
- Jessy Mendiola Says ‘Maria Mercedes’ Helps Her Overcome Her Insecurities as a Woman
- What Makes Bea Alonzo & Zanjoe Marudo Extra Sweet With Each Other
- Bea Alonzo Admits Relationship With Former Boyfriend Does Not Work