Sarah Geronimo is now more cautious when it comes to matters of the heart, after her break-up with Rayver Cruz.
The Popstar Princess announced this during the press conference for her latest movie, ‘Won’t Last A Day Without You’ with actor Gerald Anderson.
After her breakup with Cruz, she has now moved on.
Rayver is currently in a relationship with actress Cristine Reyes.
The singer said she is now focused on her career, but she still hopes to find the right man.
The movie, ‘Won’t Last A Day Without You’ is under Star Cinema, will hit theaters nationwide on November 30.
- Gerald Anderson Thinks He’s Mature Now to Give ‘Love Advice’ to Sarah Geronimo
- Matteo Guidicelli Still Continues To Heap Praises At Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo Says Matteo Guidicelli Talks A Lot
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli Have Already Broken Up?
- Sarah Geronimo Has Finally Found Her Prince?