Manny Pacquiao will be home today from Los Angeles without the usual thrill and excitement.
It’s more than a week after his highly debatable win over Juan Manuel Marquez in Las Vegas.
The boxing champion arrived at the break of dawn with his wife, Jinkee, and close friends, on board a Philippine Airlines jumbo jet and went straight to the Midas Hotel in Pasay City, his official home until the next few days.
Streamers with congratulatory messages greeted Pacquiao.
He would hear mass at the Quiapo Church with no motorcade and no parade.
The customary visit to Malacañang has yet to be confirmed because President Aquino has a special guest, a South Korean president who is here on a state visit.
- How Manny Pacquiao Manages to ‘Drive out’ Temptations
- Manny Pacquiao Buys P25-Million Yacht as Surprise Christmas Gift for Jinkee & his Family
- Manny Pacquiao Opens a New Family Business in Gensan
- Jinkee Pacquiao has Nothing to Say to the Press Anymore
- Manny Pacquiao is Open for Possible Rematch with Juan Manuel Marquez