Former President Arroyo was served an arrest warrant at the St. Luke’s Medical Center in Taguig City Friday.
She was charged of electoral sabotage for allegedly conspiring to rig the senatorial election in 2007.
Arroyo wore a neck brace when she arrived at the Aquino International Airport, attempting to leave the country on Tuesday for a medical treatment in Singapore.
Despite a temporary restraining order issued by the Supreme Court that would allow her to travel, she was blocked at the airport.
On Saturday, Police authorities took mugshots and fingerprints of Arroyo.
- Former Pres. Gloria Arroyo is Now Under Hospital Arrest
- Rep. Gloria Arroyo is Charged with Electoral Sabotage & Court Issues Arrest Warrant Against Her
- The Return of Iggy Arroyo’s Remains is Delayed Until Sunday
- Pres. Noy Aquino Does Not Object to Former Pres. Arroyo’s Hospital Arrest
- Filipinos Turn Up in Singapore to Catch a Glimpse of Pres. Rodrigo Duterte