The authorities had served the arrest warrant against former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo at 6:30 p.m.
The charges are read before Arroyo and that she is now under ‘hospital arrest’ at St. Luke’s Medical Center in Taguig City and she’s under police custody.
The electoral sabotage case was filed against the former president by the Department of Justice in connection with the alleged 2007 poll fraud.
- Rep. Gloria Arroyo is Charged with Electoral Sabotage & Court Issues Arrest Warrant Against Her
- Police Authorities Take Mugshots & Fingerprints of Former Pres. Gloria Arroyo
- The Return of Iggy Arroyo’s Remains is Delayed Until Sunday
- Former COMELEC Chairman Benjamin Abalos is Arrested
- Former President Gloria Arroyo is Now Fit to Go Home?