President Aquino’s scheduled flight Wednesday to Bali, Indonesia was delayed because of former president and congressman Gloria Arroyo’s planned trip abroad.
Pres. Aquino was supposed to attend the annual summit of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations on Thursday.
But the Department of Justice (DOJ) said Arroyo and her husband would still be barred from leaving until the Supreme Court ruled on the appeal that it had submitted.
The president just can’t leave because he monitors the situation here, his spokesperson Edwin Lacierda said.
- Dingdong Dantes is Now Open to Career in Politics
- Sen. Vicente ‘Tito’ Sotto III Wants A Bill To Raise SSS Pension
- Kris Aquino Confirms The Real Status Of Her Love Life
- Grace Lee is Surprised when Willie Revillame Offers Her to Co-host ‘Wil Time Bigtime’
- Grace Poe Denies Having Said Yes to Any of the Political Parties