Tiger Woods will have a face-off with his former caddie Steve Williams on the first tee at Royal Melbourne on the opening day of President’s Cup.
The scene is like a golfing version of Private Lives, the Noel Coward play about a divorced couple who end up honeymooning with their new spouses in adjacent rooms at the same hotel.
In the finals, it will be a foursomes game of the day, wherein Adam Scott, Steve’s new employer is paired with Korean K L Choice against Tiger Woods and Steve Williams, Woods’ ex-caddie.
Woods and Williams had separated last July but the rift between them simmered and reached to a boiling point few weeks ago because Williams made his now ‘infamous comment.’
Nevertheless, Williams issued an apology soon afterwards, acknowledging his negative remark.
Some people expected that Scott would sack Williams in the aftermath, but the Australian, ranked 7th in the world, said the caddie’s apology was enough and for him, it was not an issue.
- Amalia Fuentes Says She Does Not need to Work to Earn a Living
- Nora Aunor Still Conquers the Hearts of Fans
- ‘Face To Face’ Host Amy Perez Expresses Concerns Over Bearing a Baby at 40
- It’s Nonito Donaire’s Turn to Shine After Manny Pacquiao’s Loss
- Gelli De Belen Will Replace Amy Perez in TV5’s ‘Face To Face’