Juan Manuel Marquez, who lost again to Manny Pacquiao in a bout on November 12, wanted a fourth fight vs Pacquiao in Mexico, under his conditions.
Marquez believes he has now the ball in his court regarding the negotiations for the fourth fight.
In their two previous fights, it had also controversial results, with their first bout in 2004 that ended in a draw and their 2008 rematch that resulted to a split decision win for Pacquiao.
In his recent bout with Pacquiao, Marquiz said that he was once again robbed of the victory.
Marquez’s camp may pursue legal action against the judges in the fight, who scored the bout 114-114, 115-113 and 116-112 for Pacquiao.
- Juan Manuel Marquez is Manny Pacquiao’s Hardest Opponent
- Possible Fight Between Manny Pacquiao & Juan Manuel Marquez May Happen on May 5
- Promoter Bob Arum Does not Want a Pacquiao-Mayweather Bout
- Manny Pacquiao Shall Prove That He Can Still Continue Boxing
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over