Mommy Dionisia wasn’t spotted at her son’s controversial fight on November 13
Mommy D wasn’t capable to do so because she was still recovering from her sickness.
It was the first time that Mommy D didn’t go to church but only the prayer ‘warriors’ and Manny’s sister were there to offer prayers.
Although Mommy D didn’t want to face the camera, she accepted the ’24 Oras’ interview through the telephone.
She was happy and said that during the fight, she only prayed while staying at home.
She revealed that Pacquiao’s family was emotional after People’s Champ’s name was announced as the winner in the bout.
But she made it clear that reports claiming, she has nervous breakdown wasn’t true.
- Mommy D Pacquiao’s Dream Mansion is Recently Blessed
- Mommy D is Selling the Mansion that Manny Pacquiao Gives Her
- Juan Manuel Marquez will Run for a Seat in Congress
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Jeff Horn Believes He Has What It Takes to Beat the Still-Formidable ‘Pacman”