Manny Pacquiao’s camp and family were emotional while watching the Pacquiao vs Marquez III fight on November 12.
Jimwell, the eldest son cried while he was watching his father, fighting Marquez, who was visibly giving more punches during the early rounds.
Lisa Onding, Pacquiao’s sister was also sad.
They were not able to go to church along with their mom, Dionesia, to pray for Manny.
It’s already a family tradition to pray for Pacquiao in every bout, but their mother is not yet feeling well.
Jinkee, Pacquiao’s wife was also seen crying at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas while waiting for the judges’ decision.
After hearing the decision that Pacquiao secured a majority decision to retain his WBO welterweight title, they felt the sign of relief.
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- Manny Pacquiao & Jinkee Pacquiao are Now Proud Franchise Owners of Davao-grown Coffee Shop
- Jinkee Pacquiao Stays Calm when She Receives Death Internet Hoax
- Manny Pacquiao Has Found a Gym Near the Senate
- Freddie Roach: Manny Pacquiao’s Religious Transformation Has More Plus Than Minuses