The welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao met his bitterest rival, Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on November 12.
Marquez looked strong but lost widely on points to Pacquiao.
Pacquiao had gone the full 12 rounds in this fight.
Now, one has the impression that Pacquiao is the faster man, more explosive and naturally stronger at his present weight.
- Manny Pacquiao Wins in Pacquiao vs Marquez III Fight
- Manny Pacquiao Performs Tribal Dance in Baguio
- Australian’s Welterweight Jeff Horn is Manny Pacquiao’s Next Boxing Opponent
- Manny Pacquiao Shall Prove That He Can Still Continue Boxing
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over