Christian Bautista enjoyed the experience of working on an international project after a 4-month stint in Singapore, doing ‘The Kitchen Musical.’
Christian did not deny that he had an active social life in the Lion City of Southeast Asia.
The singer-actor also revealed that he now chooses to keep a low profile in his personal affairs.
If ever he enters into another relationship again, he’ll not ever divulge it in public, like his relationship before with Rachelle Ann Go.
Both are still friends up to now and he’s going to watch Rachelle, in ‘Little Mermaid.’
Christian admitted that anything is possible in considering a reconciliation with his former love.
Christian plays the role of Daniel Ray, a hardworking sous chef. He is also a loyal and supportive friend to Maddie Avilon, played by Karylle in ‘The Kitchen Musical.
- Karylle Expresses Desire for More International Projects
- Zsa Zsa Padilla & Conrad Onglao are Back in Each Other’s Arms
- Karylle & Christian Bautista are Busy Promoting ‘The Kitchen Musicale’
- Sunshine Dizon Denies Reconciliation Rumors with Timothy Tan
- Slater Young & Rachelle Ann Go’s Relationship Has Ended?