Former action star Senator Lito Lapid is scheduled to do his first television project with ABS-CBN.
It’s his first time to have a TV series and does not give any further details.
Lapid thanked the local entertainment industry for paving the way to his success.
Lapid’s first break came when he played a lead role as Jess Lapid, in the film ‘The Jess Lapid Story.’
He played several lead roles in the movies, among them are ‘Kalibre 45’ with the late Fernando Poe Jr., ‘Kastilyong Buhangin’ with Nora Aunor, ‘Yakapin Mo Ko Lalaking Matapang’ with Vilma Santos, and ‘Ang Alamat ni Leon Guerrero.’
In 1992, Lapid first entered politics.
- A Pending Petition for the National Artist Award Shall be Resolved After Dolphy will be Given the Trophy
- Dolphy Shall be First Accorded National Artist Award
- Vilma Santos’ Name Comes Up In Vice Presidency’s Survey
- Vilma Santos Is Open To Running For A Higher Post
- Nora Aunor Deserves the National Artist Award