Joe Frazier, died on Tuesday after fighting with liver cancer at the age of 67.
He was once a world heavyweight champion and he fought Ali in the ‘Fight of the Century’, the fight was also dubbed as ‘Thrilla in Manila.’
It was a fight that was so big, that Frank Sinatra was shooting pictures at ringside and both boxers earned a huge amount.
That fight also remained fresh in Frazier’s mind, as he talked about his life, career and relationship with Ali, some few months before he died.
Frazier said, it was the greatest thing that ever happened in his life.
Bob Arum, also a promoter of Manny Pacquiao, was saddened by Frazier’s death.
Joe Frazier should be remembered as one of the greatest fighters of all time and a real man, Arum added.
- Manny Pacquiao to Lose in 2012 Boxing Match with Juan Manuel Marquez?
- Australian’s Welterweight Jeff Horn is Manny Pacquiao’s Next Boxing Opponent
- Manny Pacquiao Still Needs the Money
- Paris Hilton Calls For Relief Donations For Typhoon Victims
- BIR Says Manny Pacquiao Shall Submit Proof He Pays Tax in US