Miss Philippines, Gwendoline Ruais, was named the 1st runner-up in 2011 Miss World Pageant.
Miss Venezuela wins Miss World crown, while Miss Puerto Rico, Amanda Perez, came third in the contest.
There were 113 beauty queens from Albania to Zimbabwe, who took their place on the stage at the Earls Court Two auditorium in west London.
The show was being broadcast live to an estimated audience of more than one billion viewers in 150 countries.
- Margie Moran-Floirendo Feels Disappointed Over Janine Tugonon’s First Runner-up Win
- Queeneerich Rehman is Miss World Philippines 2012 Winner
- Miss Earth Ph 2009 Sandra Seifert Wears Only ‘Body Paint’
- Gwendoline Ruais Wins as 1st Runner-up in the 2011 Miss Worldne
- Gwendoline Ruais Hopes to Bring Home the World Crown