In Maja Salvador’s recent contract signing, she claimed that she never considered transferring to another network.
Salvador owes a lot to ABS-CBN which gave her a successful showbiz career.
She also recalled how the network made the way for her to be reunited with her late father.
As of now, she knows that it may take a while before she gets to play a lead role again but she trusts her network in choosing the best project for her.
Salvador was part of the hit series, ‘Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin’ with Coco Martin and she was the lead star of the movie, ‘Thelma.’
She is part of ABS-CBN’s ASAP Rocks every Sunday and is joining the teleserye, ‘My Binondo Girl’ as Kim Chiu’s elder half-sister.
- Maja Salvador’s ‘Thelma’ Has a Successful Premiere Night
- Maja Salvador Believes She Has Yet to Seal Her Position in Showbiz Industry
- Maja Salvador is Not Worried in Portraying Support Roles
- Maja Salvador is Back & She Joins Kim Chiu in ‘My Binondo Girl’
- Maja Salvador Admits Relationship with Matteo Guidicelli