Floyd Mayweather Jr., the undefeated American boxer wants to fight Manny Pacquiao in May 2012.
The camp of Floyd Mayweather Jr. has signified that he may face Filipino boxing champion, Manny Pacquiao in May next year.
They look forward to make a biggest fight possible and everyone knows what that fight is.
Mayweather’s team has agreed to have the much-awaited fight, after hearing the news that Pacquiao has agreed to Floyd’s random drug-testing demand.
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather
- Floyd Mayweather Will not Give Manny Pacquiao Another Chance
- Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather’s Fans May Lose Interest in their Mega Bout
- Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather are Going to Slug it Out in Novemver 2012
- Manny Pacquiao Opens a New Family Business in Gensan