Charice Pempengco arrived in Manila and went right away to the chapel in Tunasan, Muntinlupa City.
The controversy between her and the relatives of her father was already ironed out before she arrived from the airport.
The alleged killer, Angel Capili went into hiding, right after the incident.
A reward of P100,000 is now offered to anybody who can provide information about the suspect.
Charice arrived at the wake of her father, past midnight on Wednesday. She and her family requested the media for privacy.
Pempengco pulled out from the ‘David Foster and Friends’ tour in Asia, when she found out about the murder of her father.
- Tracker Teams are Deployed for the Arrest of Murder Suspect of Charice Pempengco’s Father
- Charice Pempengco is Now in Manila
- Charice Pempengco Feels Sorry to Disappoint Her Slain Dad
- Charice Pempengco Feels Bad Over her Aunt’s Negative Remarks
- Charice Pempengco Has An Early ‘Sign’ of her Father’s Death