Recently, rumor surfaced that Shamcey Supsup, the 2011 Miss Universe 3rd runner-up has developed an ‘attitude.’
Supsup allegedly throws little tantrums and complaints, away from the media.
It was only last September that she won as a runner-up in the Miss Universe contest and when she was interviewed after she won Bb. Pilipinas last May, Shamcey was sweet and friendly and down-to-earth, always smiling.
But when she was interviewed again after the Miss Universe contest, Shamcey seemed to have changed.
Shamcey can follow and learn from other previous beauty queens like Venus Raj, on how to keep her feet firmly planted on the ground.
- Shamcey Supsup Says there’s No Competition Between Her & Venus
- Venus Raj Goes For Shamceys’ Answer in Miss Universe Q&A Portion
- Jericho Rosales & Erik Santos are Shamcey Supsup’s Showbiz Crushes
- Shamcey Supsup Receives Special Recognition from Members of Congress
- Shamcey Supsup’s Mom Does Not Favor of Daughter Entering Into Showbiz