John Lloyd says solving his controversy with Shaina Magdayao is not easy.
It is a complicated and difficult process.
However, John Lloyd clarified that his problem with Shaina has nothing to do with his ex-girlfriends. It’s only between him and Shaina.
Many people thought that Gutierrez was referring to Magdayao when she said in her Twitter account recently that ‘there is no cure for the insecure.’
Cruz, Magdayao and Gutierrez met during the birthday celebration of actress Bea Alonzo and the birthday concert of singer Vina Morales.
After the said events, Cruz confirmed that his relationship with the actress was on the rocks.
This new development came after both denied rumors they were having problems.
The issue heightened after Cruz was quoted to have said that his relationship with Magdayao was getting ‘boring.’
It seemed that some people exaggerated his boring comment and used it against him.
The Star Magic management refused to comment when ABS-CBN tried to reach the side of Magdayao.
- Shaina Magdayao Has No ‘Controversies’ with John Lloyd’s Ex-girlfriends
- Ruffa Gutierrez is Again Being Linked to John Lloyd Cruz-Shaina Magdayao Issue
- Ruffa Guttierez & John Lloyd Cruz Have Already Achieved a Closure of Their Split
- What Makes John Lloyd Cruz & Angelica Panganiban Click?
- Angelica Panganiban Finally Reacts to John Lloyd Cruz’s Admission