In line with ‘Showtime’s’ week-long anniversary celebration, Vice Ganda, Kim Atienza and other celebrities showed their special talents.
Vice Ganda made a skit of Star Cinema’s blockbuster movie ‘No Other Woman’
and did some scenes with his comedian friends Pooh and Chokoleit.
Vice Ganda also played the role of a mistress (played by Anne Curtis in the movie) of actor Derek Ramsay.
The classical group, Opera Belles sang the theme song of the movie.
As a grand finale, Vice Ganda performed an interpretative dance with the Hotlegs and Kuya Kim sang a special medley song.
APO Hiking Society members Jim Paredes and Boboy Garovillo rendered a song ‘Doo bee doo’ with Kuya Kim. It has always been his dream to have a performance with Apo.
Curtis showed her skills in pole- and air-dancing and Vhong Navarro also performed an interpretative dance.
Hosts Billy Crawford and Karylle performed unique acts.
Teddy and Jugs, the defending champions will show off their talents today October 21.
The winner of the week-long showdown will be announced tomorrow, Saturday.
- Jim Paredes Comments on Manny Pangilinan, Giving a ‘2nd chance’ to Willie
- Everyone Online Talks About Vice Ganda & Ronnie Alonte after Vice Reveals He’s Inspired by Someone
- Anne Curtis Is Now Out Of The Danger Zone
- Yael Yuson is Happy for Girlfriend Karylle’s International Recognition
- Billy Crawford is Set to Leave ‘Showtime’