Atasha, the daughter of Aga Muhlach and Charlene Gonzales, will be making her acting debut on October 15.
Their 9-year-old Atasha will be part of the Philippine theater production of the play ‘The Sound of Music’ which will officially be staged starting Saturday.
She will play the role of Brigitta Von Trapp.
Muhlach said he is eager to see his daughter’s first acting performance.
He wishes her good luck.
He also shared that their whole family will be there during the opening night to show their full support to the aspiring theater actress.
This debut hints does not mark the beginning of his daughter’s actual career in show business. when she reaches the right age, their daughter can enter showbiz.
- Aga Muhlach has 2 Important ‘Women’ in His Life
- Charlene Gonzales Does Not Permit Daughter Atasha to Enter Showbiz
- Miss Universe Dayanara Torres, Sushmita Sen & Riyo Mori are Now in Ph
- Aga Muhlach & Charlene Gonzales Skip a Step or Two in Their Love Story
- Aga Muhlach’s Life is Perfected by His Wife Charlene Gonzalez