Rain, the Asian pop star will say goodbye to his fans, as he enlists and then stays in the military in the next two years.
Rain performed for the last time in a free concert in Samseong in Gangnam, Seoul last Oct. 9.
The event was part of the Gangnam Fashion Festival in which popular singer is the goodwill ambassador of Gangdam, a favorite shopping area in Seoul.
Rain also went to the 16th Busan International Film Festival and held a press conference for his movie ‘Flight: Close to the Sun’ together with actress Shin Se Kyung and other cast members.
It took him seven months to finish the movie and he noted how close the experience was to being in the military. The said movie will be released next year.
Rain is a singer and made his debut in 2002. He’s also an actor and starred in films and television hit series like ‘Full House’ and in Hollywood films like ‘Speed Racer’ and ‘Ninja Assassin.’
- Toni Gonzaga Describes John Lloyd Cruz As a Gentleman
- Face to Face Host Amy Perez Says Goodbye to the TV5?
- Randy Santiago is so Disappointed in Claudine Barretto
- Rufa Mae Quinto & Alleged Boyfriend Boy2 Quizon are Not on Speaking Terms?
- Andi Eigenmann Does Not Care that Albie Casiño Has Found a New Romance