Maja Salvador, Sam Milby, Melai Cantiveros, and Jason Francisco stars of ‘Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Impostor,’ are both on cloud nine with the nomination of the series in the Telenovela category of the 2011 International Emmy Awards.
‘Impostor’ is the only Filipino series nominated at the International Emmy’s—joining shows from Brazil (Destiny River), Argentina (Contra las Cuerdas), and Portugal (Lacos de Sangue aka Blood Ties).
Melai can’t believe it! they hope they win, she added.
Sam, meanwhile, said they are thankful and they would never expect anything like that.
Asked what he deems as the edge of ‘Impostor’ over the other nominees, Sam cited the story is beautiful as well as its lead star Maja Salvador who did a great job. She did 2 characters.
This year’s International Emmys’ awarding ceremony will be held from Nov. 18 to 21 in New York.
- The Adventures of Pureza May Even Beat ‘Forever & a Day’?
- Melai Cantiveros Announces the Arrival of New Baby Girl
- Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco Welcome Another ‘Blessing’ in Their Married Life
- Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco are Back in Each Other’s Arms
- Jason Francisco Announces The Name of Their Baby