Melai Cantiveros, the Pinoy Big Brother Double Up winner is ready to return to her normal life when she is no longer in the limelight.
Cantiveros knows her job as an actress is not forever and until now, she is still not used to fame and screaming fans.
She wants to go back to her normal life. Melai is now saving for the future.
The PBB winner also revealed plans of going back to school.
Cantiveros is thankful for all the projects that are coming her way like ABS-CBN shows including ‘Happy Yipee Yehey,’ ‘Banana Split’ and ‘I Dare You
She is also thankful to her boyfriend, actor Jason Francisco, for being there for her throughout her showbiz life.
- Melai Canteviros is Willing to Return to Normal Life
- Melai Cantiveros Has Refused to Address Reported Pregnancy
- Bianca Manalo Admits She & John Prats Have Broken Up
- Melai Cantiveros Announces the Arrival of New Baby Girl
- Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco Welcome Another ‘Blessing’ in Their Married Life