TV host Carmina Villaroel is not anxious over the constant teasing from co-hosts on ‘Paparazzi’ of her partner Zoren Legaspi.
Legaspi has been seen for several weeks now in the said show and is being teased about his former sweetheart and current co-host Ruffa Gutierrez.
Carmina finds it nice and said not all ex-couples remain friends after the relationship. She thinks that the Zoren-Ruffa’s on cam chemistry is ‘cute’ and she shrugs off rumors of ill feelings about the teasing.
Meanwhile, Zoren Legaspi is reported that he might join the TV5’s soap opera ‘Glamorosa’ as the leading man of Lorna Tolentino, together with Alice Dixson and Martin Escudero.
- Lorna Tolentino Says TV5 Offers Her the Best Deal
- Lorna Tolentino’s Tranfer to TV5 is Not Because of Money
- Goodbye Charice Pempengco & Welcome Jake Zyrus!
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- The BIR Files Tax Evasion Case Against Zoren Legaspi