Director Laurice Guillen will start taping a television series next month.
The said television series, ‘Muling Buksan Ang Puso, is topbilled by Sam Milby.
Milby will undergo a military training for his newest television project.
He has just finished the workshops under director Laurice Guillen.
Milby has another TV project, ‘Alta’ with KC Concepcion.
But the said project was delayed because of Concepcion’s busy schedule.
As of this time, Milby said he is enjoying his break from television project because some of his family members are in the country for a vacation.
They’ll be back in the States after some weeks.
Milby has appeared on ABS-CBN’s Sunday variety show ‘ASAP Rocks.’
- Sam Milby Gives Up Local Showbiz Roles to Pursue Hollywood Dreams
- Sam Milby has Possible TV Casting & Movie in the US
- Gretchen Barretto will Now Start Taping ‘Alta’
- What’s the Real Score Between Ara Mina & Patrick Meneses after Vacation in Brunei?
- Coco Martin & Julia Montes May Confirm their Relationship Anytime Soon