Boxing champion and Sarangani Representative , Manny Pacquiao really wants to run for the vice presidency in the 2016 national election.
He is not yet qualified to run because of his age.
People just pray that when that time comes, all the rumors linking him to some starlet or actress, getting them pregnant and rumors of extravagant spending in casinos will stop altogether. It sours the Pacman’s name.
Serving the government is not a play to win, but a win to serve.
Some people may not agree for him to become vice president because of his education and training.
But sometimes, leadership becomes successful, when a leader listens on suggestions of honest, experienced and knowledgeable advisers, plus a wit to decide whether or not the advice is beneficial to the public.
- Manny Pacquiao Can’t Run For Vice President
- Manny Pacquiao Says Goodbye to Boxing & Hello to Politics
- Manny Pacquiao Will Run for Vice President
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Jeff Horn Believes He Has What It Takes to Beat the Still-Formidable ‘Pacman”