Boxing champion and Sarangani Representative Manny Pacquiao said he will not be running for vice-president in the 2016 due to age concern.
Pacquiao explained that he cannot run for the second highest post of the land because of age qualification but he will be running as governor of Sarangani Province in 2013.
A candidate must be at least 40 years old on election day before he or she can run for Vice-President.
Some people are just asking if Pacquiao relies his political visions from the inputs of his advisers? The kind of people around him might determine the quality of his decisions and his performance.
Manny had just staged the last leg of the world press tour in Mexico with opponent Juan Manuel Marquez for their November 12 fight.
- Manny Pacquiao Says Goodbye to Boxing & Hello to Politics
- Timothy Bradley is Confident that He Can Beat Manny Pacquiao
- Ricky Hatton Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. will Easily Beat Manny Pacquiao
- Manny Pacquiao Opens a New Family Business in Gensan
- Manny Paquiao’s ‘Controversial’ Victory Divides the Nation