Is Mariel Rodriguez plans to resign from ABS-CBN’s ‘Happy Yipee Yehey’ to rejoin Willie Revillame in his game show on TV5, Wiltime Bigtime?
If this happens, this will be a major move on Mariel’s part that hopefully, she will think it over.
Mariel will feel okay as co-host of Willie in ‘Wiltime Bigtime’, since she was with him when she started Wowowee on ABS-CBN a few years ago.
There are people who are close to her in ABS-CBN. Mariel’s talent manager is Boy Abunda, one of the network’s most important talents and Freddie Garcia of ‘Pilipinas Got Talent’ is the father in-law of Mariel’s elder sister. Robin Padilla, her husband is the lead star of ABS-CBN’s ‘Guns and Roses’.
- Mariel Rodriguez will Co-host Willie Revillame’s Show?
- ‘Happy Yipee Yehey’ Family will Transfer to a Bigger Studio
- Robin Padilla & Mariel Rodriguez Remember their 1st Wedding Anniversary in Maldives
- Robin Padilla & Mariel Want a Church Wedding in Vatican City
- Robin Padilla, Mariel Plan a Church Wedding in Vatican City