‘Showbiz News Ngayon,’ the entertainment talk show which is hosted by Boy Abunda and Bianca Gonzales ended its last episode on Friday.
The SNN aired signed off after giving latest and hottest entertainment every night.
Kris Aquino, the former host of the show, extended her personal message to people behind the success of the show. Aquino also hopes to work with Abunda in the future.
Abunda refused to say goodbye to the viewers but said to see them again.
Abunda will be joining ‘Bandila’ with Ces Drilon, Julius Babao and Karen Davila.
He will deliver news on entertainment, lifestyles, art and culture in ‘Bandila’ while Gonzales will return to ‘E-Live.’
Abunda is also one of the hosts of ‘The Buzz’.
- Boy Abunda’s Mom is Suffering from Alzeimer’s Disease
- Gerald Anderson & Maja Salvador’s Photo Fuel Rumors of A Romantic Relationship
- Andi Eigenmann Confesses, She Still Cares for Jake Ejercito
- Andi Eigenmann Admits Albie Casiño Beats Her Up
- KC Concepcion Thinks her Career is Over after Break-up with Piolo Pascual